The unending rush for admission into the top management colleges of Nepal underlines the cast scope of employment for MBA graduates. It is widely regarded as MBA graduate attract the best of employee where in campus recruitments are the norms and climbing quickly along the corporate leaders has become a tradition.
MBA is a degree program which attracts students from a broad range of academic disciplines.
There are 4 types of MBA programs:
1. Full time MBA lasting 2 years.
2. Part Time MBA program last 3 years. Classes are usually held in the evening.
3. EMBA programs last for 2 years or less and designed for working managers and executives. The participants work full time.
4. Distance MBA are usually held off campus and correspondence and online interactive broadcasting is the mode of study here.
Bachelor’s or equivalent from any discipline with minimum 45% marks in aggregation or CGPA 2.0 from any university recognized by UGC and University of Madras, India.
*Welhams College is centrally located at jawalakhel in Kathmandu .
* Air-conditioned digital classroom.
*Reputed, highly qualified and trained faculties.
*Curriculam is designed to suit the current industry trends and address the needs of the industry. Syllabi compare with top institution world wide.
* Experimental methods of learning by blending classroom study and job/siteexperience.